Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa, Huntington Beach, CA | May 18th, 2017 at 8.25am
Multifamily Fundamentals and the Cycle in a Shifting Trump Economic & Political Environment
- Will the expected stimulus and looser government regulation extend the business, credit & real estate cycle?
- Trump tweets, corporate America listens… What is the impact?
- Wall of maturity: Will it affect the middle sized multifamily investor?
- Is there irrational exuberance in multifamily values?
- Future of Freddie & Fannie… Anything new?
- Spread compression & cap rates: How are they derived and where they are likely to go?
- Are rental drivers continuing to point towards increases?
- Valuation of 24 hour cities vs. Opportunity of secondary markets
- Non-institutional markets will become so-What are the common market traits?
- How is the saturation of the luxury markets going to impact “B/C” properties?
- Co-Living and micro-apartments… Is small beautiful?
For more information, click here.