Champion Real Estate Company’s Infill Development investment strategy is focused on the entitlement and development of institutional quality multifamily and mixed-use (e.g., residential over retail) properties pursuant to the following criteria:
- Develop and build by-right residential projects under 49 units.
- Entitle and develop institutional quality multifamily and mixed-use (e.g., residential over retail) projects.
- Entitle and develop urban infill for-sale housing (e.g., small lot detached, attached townhouses and condos).
- Assemble multiple, smaller adjacent parcels where at least two sites can be aggregated together for efficient management and scale.
- Target properties in “A” locations that are core, core adjacent or gentrifying to core primarily in Southern California.
Champion currently has over 750 units under development.
For opportunities please contact: