Champion Real Estate Company’s High Yield and Cash Flow investment strategy is focused on acquiring existing real estate properties pursuant to the following criteria:
- Acquire core quality properties in “A” locations and implement accretive improvements (i.e., physical improvements, professional management) to enhance cash flow and investor returns.
- Proven expertise with value-add properties in prime, urban infill areas that have a development or redevelopment component.
- Target markets and submarket that are core, core adjacent or gentrifying to core.
- Investment activity focused in California and other select metro areas where we believe relatively high cap rates are not justified due to strong fundamentals.
- Current investment activity is focused on multifamily and mixed-use properties that are below institutional radar for enhanced yield.
- Finance investments with fixed-rate, long-term debt to lock in payments with the intent to hold properties for long term.
Champion acquired over $80MM of multifamily and mixed-use assets in 2015 alone.
For opportunities please contact: